Hey girlies 🙂
Sorry that I haven’t blogged lately! I have been kinda busy…. And for the record, my arm is NOT healing very quickly at all! But I have tons and tons of signatures on it. And guess who has a boyfriend?? Merrrr 🙂 He’s a grade ahead of me. And he has blonde hair and blue eyes and he’s adorable!! But I’m taller than him! But who cares about height right? But anyways! So for this entry I wanna talk about being self-concious in the swimming suit season.
Some of us have been “packing on the pounds”, so to say, during the winter. But, now it’s spring. Which means, it’s swimming suit season. And with our “belly chub”, we might not be in the best form, or have the most confidence, to see our crushes/boyfriends/etc. So here’s a couple ways to cover it up, and a few hints on how to at least try to get rid of it.
- Wear your towel around you at any possible time. (Before you get in, right when you get out, and when you’re walking around.)
- Try getting water friendly short to wear instead of an…uhhh underwear style (Idt that’s what it’s called) swimming bottom.
- Try wearing a one-piece. Believe it or not they make some REALLY cute one pieces these days. But it’s a matter of getting the right one for you. I’ll put a couple of examples at the end of the post.
Here’s some tips for attempting to drop a few pounds.
- Go to http://teambeachbody.com/ and you can order something called Shakeology. Use that as a breakfast replacement every morning. It’s easy to make. You can add some peanut butter or bananas to spice it up (I get chocolate and it’s rich.)
- You should keep track of the calories that you consume. There’s an I-Phone or I-Pod touch app that’s called something like MyNetLossDiary or something like that I think. It’s productive, to me at least.
- Go on daily walks. The best time would be at like 7. It’s not too hot, but not too cold. Perfect walking weather, I think. You could even get a group of your friends together to walk everyday. It’s fun walking in big groups. Example: Everyone meet in front of the grocery store at 7pm.
- That’s all that I can think of now, girls.